International University & Theological Seminary (IUTS) upholds the primacy of the truth revealed in the Bible and incarnate in Jesus Christ. In this light, IUTS is based on a philosophy of education which recognizes the one true and living God of Trinity as the Author of life and the Bible as the ultimate norms for human life. IUTS believes that the Bible, God’s Word must be central in all learning.
Faculty, staff, and students at IUTS are called to practice ethical values on the basis of biblical truth. They are to demonstrate integrity in their personal lives and in their academic/professional work. IUTS expects the members of its community to continue to exhibit spiritual growth and maturity. IUTS’s ethical values are as follows:
- Live a holy life being separated unto the Lord without being conformed to the world (Rom.12:2).
- Respect all and those in authority (Rom. 12:10; 1 John 4:21; 1 Pet. 2:17; Heb.13:16,17).
- Support equality and reject discrimination (Acts 10:34; Gal. 3:28).
- Treat all persons in truth and sincerity.
- Be truthful and transparent in words and in actions.
- Be loyal and accountable in behaviors and responsibilities.
International University & Theological Seminary notes that all persons are created in the image of God and equal and admits students of any race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students. Everyone has the equal opportunity and access in IUTS’s educational programs, administration, andd activities. IUTS also hires staff and faculty without discrimination in regard to the above. IUTS provides full and affirmative compliance with the provision of Title VI of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.